Food & Beverages
Condor à la carte on short-haul flights
Our Condor à la carte meals on short-haul flights are simply delicious! Pre-order it for just US$ 6.00 and up to 24 hours before departure!
»Please be aware that at present, only cashless payments are accepted on board.«
In the Economy Class, inflight catering on shorthaul flights (flight zones 1 and 2) is not included in the fare. In our Business Class, inflight catering is naturally included. In the Economy Best fare we serve you a sandwich, water, coffee and tea free of charge on board.
Organic dishes at Condor
We have expanded our Condor à la carte dishes to include three organically based high quality dishes. Organically based dishes have numerous benefits: Not only are they tasty and healthy - they are also sustainable for the environment and mankind. This is because all our organically based dish ingredients are produced in organic farming operations - no synthetic chemical crop protection products or pesticides are used.
Our Condor organically based dishes contain neither preservatives, nor emulsifiers, colours, raising agents or flavour enhancers. In addition, the beef for our organic pasta bolognese is sourced from a German organic slaughterhouse.
You can also enjoy an inflight drink with us at a great price. You’ll find the drinks menu with all information and prices in your seat pocket.
Ordering your meal in advance is an excellent decision! You can enjoy a free glass of water and tea or coffee that we serve with all pre-booked inflight meals.
Snacks & Drinks
Here’s a foretaste of our snacks and drinks available on board.
- All prices are per person, per flight (one-way). Subject to change.
- You can get our meals on international Condor flights (i.e. Condor flight number and Condor aircraft).
- All meals can be reserved up to 24 hours before departure.
- We use only fresh produce, so it can occasionally happen that a particular ingredient of a meal is unavailable. In that case, we’ll offer alternative ingredients of similar value.
- All meals are individually prepared by our Gate Gourmet partners’ professional chefs.
- Passengers with allergies: The allergens contained in each meal (pursuant to Annex II to the EU regulation no. 1169/2011) may differ from those listed here, for example due to recipes being changed at short notice. Cross-contamination may also occur at the production facilities responsible for the meals offered by our airline. If you have an allergy, we therefore ask you to contact our Customer Centre for more information in the run-up to your flight. An environment completely free of certain allergens can generally not be guaranteed on flights.