Food & Beverages
Meals on long-haul flights
For those starting their holiday with a lusty appetite and who’d like to treat themselves, our 3-course Premium and Gourmet Menus are just the thing. Pre-order starting at just US$22.00 / CAN$27.00!
On long-haul flights, we offer our internationally inspired Taste the World menus. Depending on your booking class, you will receive a standard menu or one of our premium or gourmet menus.
In Economy Class, we serve our complimentary hot Standard Menu and a hot or cold snack before landing. All non-alcoholic beverages are served free of charge. You want to treat yourself to something special? Then book one of our delicious Premium menus from our Taste the World offer for just US$22 / CAN$27.
In Premium Economy Class, we serve our Classic Premium Menu and other hot and cold snacks. Up to 24 hours before departure, you can instead choose one of our other delicious Premium Menus (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free) free of charge. All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are of course included.
In Business Class, our Classic Gourmet Menu awaits you and takes you on a culinary tour around the world. Our Gourmet Menus are also available as vegan, vegetarian or lactose-free menus and can be selected free of charge up to 24 hours before departure. In addition, you will receive delicious hot and cold snacks during the flight.
Simply delicious! Our Premium Menus
Our SKYLINE Café: Snacks & Drinks
Here’s a foretaste of our snacks and drinks available on board.
- All prices are per person, per flight (one-way). Subject to change.
- You can get our meals on international Condor flights (i.e. Condor flight number and Condor aircraft).
- All meals can be reserved up to 24 hours before departure.
- We use only fresh produce, so it can occasionally happen that a particular ingredient of a meal is unavailable. In that case, we’ll offer alternative ingredients of similar value.
- Allergy sufferers: the allergens/ingredients contained in the respective menu may differ from those listed here due to short-term changes in recipes. As an allergy sufferer, we therefore ask you to contact our customer center before the flight, where you will receive further information. An environment free of certain allergens cannot be guaranteed on flights.
- The type of Premium menu depends on the departure time.
- All meals are individually prepared by our Gate Gourmet partners’ professional chefs.
- All allergens listed in Appendix II to EU Directive 1169/2011 are used in the production of our meals. Therefore, the risk of cross-contamination cannot be ruled out.