Help & Contact
Here you find all the information about dispute resolution procedures involving a private trip.
Condor Air Services participates in a dispute resolution procedure at a consumer arbitration centre. In the event of any dispute involving a private trip, you are entitled to turn to the impartial carrier-neutral arbitration centre for public transport (SÖP). The arbitration centre can be contacted at the address below:
Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V.
You can utilise the services of the Conciliation Body in connection with the following disputes, among others:
- Denied boarding
- Delayed boarding and cancellation of flights
- Destroyed, damaged, lost or delayed baggage
In particular, the prerequisites for using the SÖP Conciliation Body are as follows:
- The financial claim must be a minimum of 10.00 euros and a maximum of 5,000.00 euros
- You have already contacted Condor about this matter or complaint and have not received a response within two months, or you are not satisfied with the way the matter or complaint is being handled.
- Your claim is not already pending before a court or has not already been resolved as part of a settlement.
You can also contact the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. The platform is located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/