Book your seat online – easy, quick and convenient. Or reserve one of our popular seats at the emergency exit (XL-Seats).
Seat reservations are included for guests in Business Class and Premium, of course.
Seat Reservation Starting from $ 12.99
Book your regular seat or XL-Seat on Condor flights easily and conveniently online, either right after you book your flight or at a later time via “My booking“ (up until 48 hours prior to departure).
Charges for seat reservations (by flight zones)
Balearics, Balkans, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Italy, Spain & Portugal Mainland
Seat from $12.99
XL-Seat from $29.99
Iceland, Canary Islands, Cape Verde & Madeira, Cyprus, Malta, Greece & Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Gambia & United Arab Emirates
Seat from $14.99
XL-Seat from $39.99
East Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central & South America
Seat from $19.99
XL-Seat from $89.99
Southern Africa & Indian Ocean
Seat from $29.99
XL-Seat from $99.99
USA, Canada & Puerto Rico
Seat from $39.99
XL-Seat from $119.99
Restrictions for seat reservations
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to reserve seats on flights operated by other airlines (including feeder and connecting flights).
- The seat reservation, which includes the seat in Business Class or Premium Economy Class, is valid from the last German departure airport to the first arrival airport outside of Germany. On your return flight, the reservation is valid from the last departure airport outside of Germany to the first arrival airport in Germany.
- We regret that your seat reservation cannot be maintained if there is a short-notice change in the aircraft type.
- Seat reservations in Premium Class on short- and medium-haul flights: Depending on the booking status in Premium Class, it may happen that you'll get assigned a seat other than the one selected. If this happens, we'll do our best to find you a similar seat.
- Was there a problem with your desired seat reservation? Please click here.
Information about XL-Seats
Safety regulations issued by the authorities prohibit certain persons from sitting next to the emergency exit. These passengers are:
- Infants and children under 12 years of age
- Persons travelling with infants or children under 12 years of age
- Persons travelling with pets in the cabin
- Expectant mothers
- Physically and/or mentally disabled passengers
- Passengers with limited mobility due to body size, illness or age
- Persons who do not speak either German or English
You must also be willing to assist the cabin crew in a flight-related emergency. For safety reasons, our check-in agents and the cabin crew must verify the information you provide. Condor reserves the right to reseat you if necessary.
Please note: The adjustability of the backrest is limited on some XL seats.
Seat reservations may only be made for Condor flights with a Condor flight number (DE) and Condor aircraft. For all seat reservations, we recommend making the reservation as far in advance as possible, however no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
Free seat reservation
If you wish to use one of the following free seat reservation options, please contact us and include your booking/transaction number: