Latest travel updates
Please find a summary of important news below:
- You can find all current entry regulations here. Please note that Condor is subject to the regulations of the respective destination.
- Use our convenient online check-in and save time at the check-in counter.
- Currently, our Service Center receives a very high number of customer contacts. Unfortunately, this results in longer waiting times, for which we apologize. You may find most of the frequently requested information conveniently on our website.
Amendment to the Infection Protection Act: New 3G regulation
All passengers aged six and over must provide proof of being vaccinated, tested or recovered (3G) before boarding a flight. This applies to all departures from Germany, including transit passengers who change planes in Germany and fly onwards.
- Vaccinated guests must present a valid analogue or digital proof of vaccination with an EU-approved vaccine.
- Recovered guests must show a positive PCR test evidence that is no more than six months and no less than 28 days old.
- Unvaccinated guests must show a negative test result. For departures from Germany, the negative test result must be no more than 24 hours old.
- For entry into Germany, 3G proof (vaccinated, tested or recovered) must still be presented at check-in. At the time of entry into Germany, the negative test result of a PCR test may be a maximum of 72 hours old and 48 hours old for an antigen test.
FFP2 masks mandatory at Munich Airport
Effective immediately, there will be an obligation to wear FFP2 masks at Munich Airport for all passengers, customers and visitors.
New aircraft for Condor: Airbus A330-900neo as of autumn 2022
The 2-litre aircraft is ready for take-off: Germany's most popular leisure carrier Condor has decided to order 16 Airbus A330-900neo of the latest generation. The Supervisory Board has already agreed. As the German launch customer for the Airbus A330neo, Condor is thus focusing on latest technology, maximum efficiency and the highest level of customer comfort. Fuel consumption per passenger per 100 kilometres will be 2.1 litres, which makes Condor the European frontrunner on long-haul flights. The first aircraft is expected in autumn 2022, whilst the replacement of the entire long-haul fleet is scheduled to be completed by mid-2024. Take-Off now!
Update: 28. July 2021
Mouth and nose coverings required
With immediate effect, airlines and airports in Germany are adapting the rules on mandatory mask use. Therefore, such as surgical masks and FFP2 masks, or masks with the KN95/N95 standard without an exhalation valve may be worn on board all Condor flights. Cloth masks, face shields, scarves and neckerchiefs as mouth/nose protection masks are not permitted.
Munich, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf: pre-registration for Covid-19 tests possible
Do you want to take a Covid-19 test at Munich, Frankfurt or Düsseldorf airports?
Information for the tests at Munich Airport:
To the Covid-19 pre-registration Munich:
Information for the tests at Düsseldorf Airport:
To the Covid-19 pre-registration Düsseldorf:
Then you can register for the test in advance. In addition to saving time, on-site processing is smoother and faster.
Information for the tests at Frankfurt Airport:
To the Covid-19 pre-registration Franfurt:
COVID-19 test centres
Croatia, Canary Islands, Mallorca, Ibiza, Jerez de la Frontera and Málaga has been declared a risk area concerning potential COVID 19 infections.
If you are entering Germany from such a risk area, you are obliged to present a negative COVID test result. If you cannot provide proof yet, you must consent to a test upon arrival in Germany.
Until your negative test results is available, you must remain in quarantine. This means that you are not allowed to leave your home / accommodation during this time.
This obligation to quarantine does not apply if your test result is negative for infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
In order to support the health authorities, Condor is obliged to collect your contact data as your address where you will stay in Germany. Please thoughtfully fill out the form we provide to you and hand it over to our flight attendants.
For more information please contact the health authority personnel at your arrival airport test center
Tests are performed free of charge
- Flights to DUS: at Duesseldorf airport at the customs control at baggage carousel 19.
- Flights to FRA: at Frankfurt Airport in the AiRail - Check-in area.
- Flight to HAJ: at Hannover Airport in front of the terminal in area C.
- Flights to HAM: at Hamburg Airport on the arrivals level opposite P1 (Terminal Tango building).
- Flights to LEJ: at Leipzig Airport on the upper floor of the terminal.
- Flights to MUC: at Munich Airport in Terminal 1 Module A.
- Flights to STR: at Stuttgart Airport in Terminal 1 West.