Easy and Convenient Online Check-in
- Check in quickly and easily at home or at the office
- Print your boarding pass in advance or load it onto your device as a mobile boarding pass
- Available between 24 and 2 hours prior to departure
- Available for many airports
- Passengers with hand baggage can go directly to the gate
- "Baggage drop-off" for travellers with baggage on the day of departure
- Also available for up to 9 passengers
Online Check-in is available for these Airports
Our Online Check-in is available for all flights departing from the following airports.
List of Online Check-in and mobile boarding pass departure airports
Mobile boarding passes: Mobile boarding passes are not accepted at US airports, on flights from the UK to the US, at Hurghada and Windhoek. You can still check-in online, but you must print out your boarding pass or pick it up at the check-in counter.
Connecting flights: If your booking includes a connecting flight with one of our partner airlines, you will need to check-in online using the website of the respective airline for your connecting flight.
Please note, that not all airlines offer online check-in.
Check-in closing times: If you are travelling with checked baggage, please note the check-in closing times at the respective airports. To make sure you get an on-time start to your holidays, go to your departure gate 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. Please allow plenty of time for passport control and security checkpoints.
Restrictions for Online Check-in
Unfortunately, Online Check-in is not available in combination with certain services:
- Passengers travelling with animals
- Unaccompanied minors / unaccompanied children
- Group reservations
- Passengers flying with special baggage, which requires a fee to be paid at the airport
Please note: Use our Late nicht check-in and check in your baggage the night before your departure date, additional charges apply.