Food & Beverages
Meals on shorthaul flights
Our meals on shorthaul flights are simply delicious! Pre-order your meal now, with prices starting at just € 3.99!
In the Economy Class, inflight catering on shorthaul flights (flight zones 1 and 2) is not included in the fare.
In our Premium Class, inflight catering is, of course, free of charge.
You can reserve our delicious meals in advance. We’ll treat you to a snack to tide you over, a tasty standard meal in the form of a breakfast or pasta dish or a 3-course Premium meal of your choice.
You can also enjoy an inflight drink with us at a great price. You’ll find the drinks menu with all information and prices in your seat pocket.
Ordering your meal in advance is an excellent decision! You can not only make the most of our bargain early bird prices but can also enjoy the free glass of water and hot beverage (your choice of tea or coffee) that we serve with all pre-booked inflight meals.
Are you ravenous or do you just fancy a snack?
Are you a spur-of-the-moment person?
Then take a look at our in-flight menu. Please be aware that availability of the food offered is limited.
- All prices are per person, per flight (one-way). The early-booker’s price applies to reservations made at least 30 days before departure. Subject to change.
- You can get our meals on international Condor flights (i.e. Condor flight number and Condor aircraft).
- All meals can be reserved up to 24 hours before departure.
- We use only fresh produce, so it can occasionally happen that a particular ingredient of a meal is unavailable. In that case, we’ll offer alternative ingredients of similar quality.
- The type of Standard meal depends on the departure time.
- All meals are individually prepared by our Gate Gourmet partners’ professional chefs.
- All allergens listed in Appendix II to EU Directive 1169/2011 are used in the production of our meals. Therefore, the risk of cross-contamination cannot be ruled out.