Do you need special assistance? Condor will assist you with your individual needs as much as possible. To help us provide the best-possible service, we will need the following information 5 days before your departure date (but no later than 2 business days before your departure date):
- Name of the sick or disabled passenger
- Name of the companion or attendant
- Nature and extent of the disability
- Can the passenger walk without assistance?
- Do you need assistance to/from the gate or at the exit?
- Can you walk up and down stairs without assistance?
- Can you ride on a tarmac bus?
- Do you need assistance inside the airplane cabin?
- Do you need medical or assistive devices during the flight?
Please inform us immediately of the following disabilities/conditions:
- Risk of thrombosis
- Recent heart attack
- Respiratory tract diseases (bronchial asthma)
- Pulmonary and cardiac diseases
- Other conditions or disabilities that require medical assistive devices (e.g. inhaler/oxygen supply) or medication during the flight
This information should be provided to us approx. 7 – 14 days prior to the departure date, as we may need to consult our Medical Services in certain cases.
Please make your special reservations as early in advance as possible. Contact your travel agent or, for bookings made with Condor, contact us directly by e-mail or by phone at +49 6171 69-88978. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm German time.
For more information about the rights of sick and disabled passengers, please visit the official website of the European Commission.
Please understand that we are unable to provide transportation in the following cases:
- If the person is suffering from an infectious disease (e.g. open TBC, infectious hepatitis, chickenpox. etc.) or would require the use of the following during the flight:
- a pneumatically operated device or
- an electrically operated device and would simultaneously need an oxygen supply.
Passengers with Visual or Mobility Impairments
We can generally accept an unlimited number of visually or mobility-impaired passengers travelling with a companion or attendant. For safety reasons, we can only accept a limited number of visually or mobility-impaired persons travelling without a companion or attendant. The actual number of persons depends on the aircraft type. We ask that visually or mobility-impaired persons who wish to travel without a companion or attendant please contact our Special Reservations staff as far in advance as possible.