Please inform us immediately of the following disabilities/conditions:
- Risk of thrombosis
- Recent heart attack
- Respiratory tract diseases (bronchial asthma)
- Pulmonary and cardiac diseases
- Other conditions or disabilities that require medical assistance devices (e.g. inhaler/oxygen supply) or medication during the flight
This information should be provided to us approx. 7 – 14 days prior to the departure date, as we may need to consult our Medical Services in certain cases.
Please make your special reservations as early in advance as possible. Contact your travel agent or, for bookings made with Condor, contact us directly by e-mail or by phone at +49 6171 69-88978. You can reach us Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm German time.
You can also request assistance online using our form.
For more information about the rights of sick and disabled passengers, please visit the official website of the European Commission.
Please understand that we are unable to provide transportation in the following cases:
- If the person is suffering from an infectious disease (e.g. open TBC, infectious hepatitis, chickenpox. etc.) or would require the use of the following during the flight:
- a pneumatically operated device or
- an electrically operated device
an electrically operated device and would simultaneously need an oxygen supply