For those starting their holiday with a lusty appetite and who’d like to treat themselves, our 3-course Premium Menus are just the thing. Pre-order starting at just €8.99!
Premium Menus on shorthaul flights
The Balearics, Bulgaria, Italy, Spanish mainland
On our zone 1 short-haul routes, we serve either a cold breakfast or a cold menu starting at just €8.99, depending on the departure time.
We offer a free glass of water and hot drink with all pre-ordered meals.
Premium Menus on mediumhaul flights
Canaries & Madeira, Malta, Turkey, Greece & Cyprus, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia
On our medium-haul routes, we serve either a hot breakfast or hot menu starting at just €11.99, depending on the departure time.
We offer a free glass of water and hot drink with all pre-ordered menus.
Premium Menus on longhaul flights
Eastern and southern Africa, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Central and South America, USA, Canada
Standard in-flight catering is included in the fare on all long-haul routes. But maybe you’d like to pamper yourself a little? In that case, reserve our delicious Premium Menus on long-haul flights at a great price. Starting at just €14.99, we’ll serve two Premium Menus on each long-haul flight (one hot and one cold menus), either breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on departure and arrival trimes.
On long-haul flights, we offer all non-alcoholic free of charge.
Details & Prices
- All prices are per person, per flight (one-way). The early-booker’s price applies to reservations made at least 30 days before departure. Subject to change.
- You can get our menus on international Condor flights (i.e. Condor flight number and Condor aircraft).
- All menus can be reserved up to 24 hours before departure.
- We use only fresh produce, so it can occasionally happen that a particular ingredient of a meal is unavailable. In that case, we’ll offer alternative ingredients of similar quality.
- The type of Premium Menu depends on the departure time.
- All menus are individually prepared by our LSG partners’ professional sky chefs.
- All allergens listed in Appendix II to EU Directive 1169/2011 are used in the production of our meals. Therefore, the risk of cross-contamination cannot be ruled out.