We are at your disposal, of course, should you have any questions about your reservation or flight. Simply use the relevant form or the relevant email address. We will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible. See our FAQs for the answers to frequently asked questions about your Condor flight.
Customer complaints, luggage loss or damage
Call up the contact form
Reservations, special reservations
Rental Car and Insurance Reservations
What can we do for you?
Please do not hesitate to call us!
Condor Air Services participates in a dispute resolution procedure at a consumer arbitration centre. In the event of any dispute involving a private trip, you are entitled to turn to the impartial carrier-neutral arbitration centre for public transport (SÖP). The arbitration centre can be contacted at the address below:
Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V.
You can utilise the services of the Conciliation Body in connection with the following disputes, among others:
- Denied boarding
- Delayed boarding and cancellation of flights
- Destroyed, damaged, lost or delayed baggage
In particular, the prerequisites for using the SÖP Conciliation Body are as follows:
- The financial claim must be a minimum of 10.00 euros and a maximum of 5,000.00 euros
- You have already contacted Condor about this matter or complaint and have not received a response within two months, or you are not satisfied with the way the matter or complaint is being handled.
- Your claim is not already pending before a court or has not already been resolved as part of a settlement.
You can also contact the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. The platform is located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Please only use the e-mail address CSIRT@condor.com to report website security problems or suspicious activity, unfortunately e-mails not directly related to website security will not be addressed or responded to. Please make your request in either German or English. Thank you.