Please read below the terms and conditions for our Condor fan raffle on Instagram:
(1) This raffle is organised by Condor Flugdienst GmbH, Condor Platz, 60549 Frankfurt am Main, (hereinafter also referred to as "Condor").
(2) The competition is not related to Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram. The recipient of the information provided is not Instagram, but the Condor. The Condor website can be found at: www.condor.com Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition should be directed exclusively to Condor. Instagram shall not be liable for any infringement of any third party rights (including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, personal rights or intellectual property rights). Participants waive their right to use Instagram and, by entering the competition, agree to indemnify and hold Instagram harmless from any and all claims relating to the competition.
(3) This is a free competition.
(1) The minimum age for participation is 18 years.
(2) Employees of Condor Flugdienst GmbH, Thomas Cook GmbH and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies as well as relatives of the employees of these companies are not entitled to participate.
(3) Condor reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition if they violate these conditions of participation, in particular if they attempt to gain advantages through manipulation or provide false information about themselves.
(4) Participation in the raffle is not dependent on the purchase of goods or the use of a service and the chances of winning are not increased as a result.
(5) Persons who are not entitled to participate shall not be entitled to a prize even if a prize has been allocated to them.
(1) There are 10 winners, each of them will receive a fan in Condor design.
(2) To participate, respond to the Condor story with a photo proving why you deserve a fan in Condor design.
(3) Prizes cannot be paid in cash and cannot be exchanged for another prize.
(4) The claim to the prize cannot be assigned to somebody else.
Execution of the competition
(1) Participation in the competition is only possible from 26 July 2019 15:00 CET until 27 July 2019 14:59 CET.
(2) The prize will be randomly raffled among participants who have sent an Instagram message to @CondorAirlines by July 26, 2019 15:59 CET at the latest. Multiple entries by the same person will be counted as a single entry. The server clock of the competition organizer, which is located in the CET time zone, applies.
(3) Answers that violate German law and/or copyright will be removed without prior notice. The participant is thus excluded from the prize.
(4) The transmission of the data referred to in paragraph 2 will not be confirmed.
(5) The winner will be drawn by lot and notified up to three working days after the raffle took place, i.e. by 31 July 2019 at the latest.
(6) Winners agree that their names (first name, last name initial or Instagram username) will be published on Instagram if Condor so chooses. There is no entitlement to naming.
(7) The organizer reserves the right not to publish photos/images or other posted contributions or comments within the competition post on Instagram for the competition, or only in abbreviated or modified form on Instagram, provided that the meaning or message is not distorted.
(8) Participation after the expiry of the specified competition period in section 4 (1) is excluded. The electronically recorded receipt by the organizer is decisive. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any technical malfunctions, e.g. possible failures of the telephone network or malfunctions of the server, which prevent a timely participation.
Acceptance of the prize
(1) The winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message from Condor by a prize notification. The claim to the prize arises exclusively upon receipt of the electronic prize notification. The prize will be delivered by mail.
(2) The winners must accept the prize no later than 2 weeks after receipt of the prize notification. Acceptance is made by sending the winner's name by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the prize is not accepted within this period, the entitlement to the prize lapses.
(3) The prize may also be subsequently revoked and/or reclaimed if it has been obtained through manipulation or other violation of the applicable laws, other legal provisions or these Conditions of Participation.
(4) If the entitlement to a prize lapses for the reasons stated in paragraphs 2 to 3, Condor shall, at its own discretion, raffle the prize again or use it for other purposes.
(1) The personal data collected in the context of this raffle from participants (name, first name, e-mail address) and other information that may be collected in the context of participation in this competition and qualify as personal data will be used exclusively for the implementation and handling of this competition in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act - New (BDSG-Neu).
(2) The personal data and other information obtained from participants in this competition are registered or stored in a digital file and are necessary for the registration of participants, the determination of winners and the allocation of prizes. This information is intended for Condor and may be passed on to its technical service providers. For these purposes, Condor is responsible for the processing and confidential treatment of this data vis-à-vis technical service providers and the companies entrusted with sending prizes.
(3) For the rest, the data protection regulations of Condor Flugdienst GmbH apply under item 8 (2).
Malfunctions in the process; liability
(1) Condor reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the game at any time, taking into account the interests of the participants, if technical reasons make its proper continuation impossible, if there is suspicion of abuse of the game or the Condor Instagram fan page, or if the game is inadmissible for legal reasons.
(2) Condor does not guarantee that the Internet pages on which the competition is offered will function correctly at all times, in particular not for any possible overload of the Condor Instagram fan page.
(3) As far as legally permissible, Condor shall only be liable for damages caused by Condor or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or grossly negligently or by the violation of cardinal obligations. This does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, body or health.
(1) The legal process is excluded.
(2) The General Terms and Conditions (GTBC) - www.condor.com/de/hilfe-kontakt/agb.jsp - as well as the data protection regulations - www.condor.com/de/hilfe-kontakt/datenschutz.jsp of Condor Flugdienst GmbH apply.
(3) These conditions of participation are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) As far as legally permissible, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is agreed as place of jurisdiction. If the participant does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, or moves his residence abroad after participation, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, shall also be agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
(5) Should individual provisions within these conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.