Enjoy extra comfort on our lie-flat seats and let yourself be pampered with a delicious Gourmet menu and many other extras.
- Fully automatic lie-flat seats with a 170-degree inclination
- Resting area of more than 1.8 meters when in the sleep position
- Various electrically adjustable seat positions
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable headrests
- Personal 15-inch monitor with Premium Entertainment
- Power outlet at each seat
- Individually adjustable reading lamp
- Side table on the armrest
Look forward to:
- A welcome drink before departure
- A gourmet menu with a sleection of three different main courses to choose from
- A separate dessert and digestif drink service
- An exclusive selection of beverages, including fine wines and Champagne
- Depending on the time of day, snacks as well as a breakfast or dinner prior to landing
Please note: Our menus are subject to change at short notice due to seasonal availability. In the case of changes, we will offer you a menu of equal quality, of course. The images shown here are examples and are not part of the menu.
As a passenger in Business Class, you have your own personal 15-inch monitor at your seat. You can enjoy our varied and interesting Premium Entertainment service. Choose your favourite programme from more than 80 movies, more than 100 TV series and documentaries and an extensive range of music selections.
And if you also want to use your laptop or tablet above the clouds: Each seat is equipped with a power outlet for operating your devices.
In Business you are entitled to the following baggage allowance:
- Hand baggage: two hand baggage items (55 x 40 x 20 cm) and a small bag (40 x 30 x 10 cm) with a total weight of 16 kg
- Hold baggage: 30 kg (flights to USA/Canada: 2 x 32 kg)
- Sports baggage: 1 Gepäckstück (diving gear, golf baggage, paraglider, sporting weapons, fishing equipment, ski/water ski, hockey or cricket equipment)
When you present your lounge invitation, which you’ll get at the check-in desk before the departure of your Condor flight, you’ll have access to many lounges worldwide. Please understand that in the event of particularly early departure times, there may not be a lounge available and that we cannot offer you a lounge at all airports.
Will you be arriving at your Condor departure airport on a connecting flight? No problem! By presenting your boarding cards for both the connecting flight and Condor flight, you’ll still get access to the lounges.
VC Bird International Airport, main terminal, level 2, door on left, past the restaurant entrance
|Airlines Executive Lounge|
Departure Gate area, level 1, entrance via stairs between Gates 12 and 13
Servisair Chinook Lounge, Departure Hall D, after the security checkpoint
KLM Crown Lounge, Terminal 3, opposite Gate C32, take the lift to the AT floor
Plaza Premium Lounge, International Departure Hall, after the security checkpoint, near Gate 64
VIP Lounge, Terminal 2, after check-in and passport control
Salon Vipe, Departure gate, past passport control and customs checkpoint
VIP Lounge, Main terminal level 1, past the security checkpoint
On the 2nd floor of the departure hall, just before the Barista Café
|La Romana (LRM)|
Salon Premier VIP, First floor, after the security checkpoint, on the left side as soon as you enter the Departure Hall, signposted with “Condor Lounge”
|Punta Cana (PUJ)|
VIP Lounge, Ground floor, past passport control
|Santo Domingo (SDQ)|
VIP Lounge, After the security checkpoint, turn right towards Gate A, then follow the signs for the VIP Lounge
Ground floor, after the security checkpoint, on the right at the end of the hall
Passengers are accompanied to the lounge
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)|
Plaza Premium Lounge, Mezzanine Floor (Level 2), Satellite Terminal, Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Departure terminal, 1
|Business Class Lounge|
La Terrasse Lounge, In the departure area – past the security checkpoint
|MERA VIP Lounge|
After the security checkpoint on the first floor, take the stairs/lift downstairs across Gate 53
behind the security control, on the left hand side in the main departure hall
Terminal C, third level - behind the security check
behind the security check
|Cape Town (CPT)|
Departure level, on the left side after the security checkpoint
Business Class Lounge, Transit area, level 1
First Class and Business Class Lounge, Immediately past the security checkpoint, on the left in front of the shops. Go up the staircase to the lounge entrance.
Alaska Airlines Board Room, South Terminal, after the security checkpoint, near Gate C1
The Club BWI, Terminal D, after the security checkpoint.
|Las Vegas (LAS)|
THE CLUB AT LAS, Terminal 3, past the security checkpoint, opposite Gate E2
|New Orleans (MSY)|
The Club MSY Lounge, 3rd floor of main terminal between Concourses B and A, closest to gate A1 on Concourse A
Temporary Lounge, Between Gate B21 and B23
The Club "Pit", Concourse C
Business Lounge, Behind security control, Concourse E, across from Gate E1
|San José (SJO)|
V.I.P. Lounge, Ground floor, after the security checkpoint, right next to Gates 2 and 3
|Santa Clara (SNU)|
VIP Lounge, Behind the security area
Additional advantages in Business
2,500 miles per flight
Free of charge
Not possible to refund the air fare
|Toddlers under the age of 2|
A service charge applies to toddlers aged under two. This charge depends on your destination and will be shown in your shopping basket when you book your flight. If you book your flight in a currency other than euros, the prices also depend on the current exchange rates.
Infants under the age of 2 are not entitled to a separate seat. Should the infant reach the age of 2 before the return flight or on the date of return, a booking as a full-paying child (2-11 years) with a seat is mandatory for safety reasons.
|Children under the age of 5|
Must be accompanied by an adult
*Not available at every airport.
The Flex option offers you more flexible rebooking and cancellation terms for all routes:
- Rebooking: up to 3 rebookings and up to 24 hours prior to departure; route changes are subject to retention of the original flight zone. If the fare for the new flight is higher, the fare difference must be paid.
- Name change: If the fare for the new flight is higher, the fare difference must be paid.
- Cancellation: € 200.00 (per person and route)