Meest recente reisupdates
Bekijk de meest recente reisinformatie en -updates vóór u vertrekt.
Covid-19: Update on the Condor flight schedule
Regular flight schedule
Condor had to severely restrict its regular flight schedule until 28 May 2020 (short- and medium-haul flights) and until 25 June 2020 (long-haul flights) due to the travel warning issued by the German government and because of the entry restrictions of the European Union and to many Condor destinations.
The flights of the restricted alternative flight schedule can be booked regularly:
- Palma de Mallorca: Thursdays, Sundays
- Tenerife: Mondays, Fridays
- Gran Canaria: Sundays
Travellers are kindly requested to check the entry requirements of Spain before departure.
Rebooking and cancellation of flights that had to be cancelled
All guests with a scheduled departure between 12 March 2020 and 28 May 2020 (short- and medium-haul) and until 25 June 2020 (long-haul flights) will be contacted personally and will automatically receive a flight credit that can be used flexibly and in a variety of ways in the event of a flight cancellation:
- The flight credit corresponds to the total amount of the original booking (including all taxes and charges in EUR) made after 26 September 2019.
- The credit can be used on all flights of Condor and its partner airlines - no matter to which destination. You have now booked a long-haul flight and would prefer to use the credit for several short- or medium-haul flights? No problem!
- The flight credit can be used until 30 June 2022. This gives customers enough time to use up the total amount of their flight credit.
If you have booked your flight before 26 September 2019 and are now affected by a flight cancellation, you will also be contacted individually and receive your flight credit. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Due to an increased volume of enquiries to our customer service department, there may be longer waiting times at present. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Passengers who have booked their trip as part of a package tour should contact their tour operator.
New bookings: carefree booking through free rebooking with ticket purchase until 31 May 2020
Condor offers customers who wish to have maximum flexibility in their holiday planning a free rebooking service for all new bookings until 31 May 2020. In the event of a rebooking, a new period and also a different destination in the route network of Condor and its partner airlines can be selected flexibly in all classes (except Economy Light). Rebooking fees do not apply in this case.