No rebooking fees
With Condor, you can travel with complete peace of mind in view of these exceptional circumstances caused by the pandemic. All current Condor flights can be rebooked easily and free of charge without giving any reasons - up to 2 weeks before departure.
How much does it cost to rebook a flight with Condor?
- All flights can be rebooked free of charge (without change fee). Fare differences may apply.
How do I rebook my flight with Condor?
- Simply call our Service Center.
- For flights booked directly via Condor, you can rebook your flight yourself online.
How many times can I rebook my flight?
- Free of charge: 1x
- For a fee: unlimited
|How much does it cost to rebook a flight with Condor?|| |
You can rebook all current Condor flights booked on Condor.com or through a tour operator, once up to 2 weeks before departure free of charge. The offer applies to all classes and fares on short-haul, medium-haul and long-haul routes. If the new flight is more expensive, you only pay the difference in airfare.
|How do I rebook my flight with Condor?|| |
Your travel plans have changed - do you want to fly at a different time or to a different destination? You can rebook your flight yourself online or you can contact our Service Center and notify the changed travel dates. You can rebook your flight once up to 2 weeks before departure without incurring a fee.
|How often can I rebook my flight?|| |
You can rebook your flight as often as you like. The first rebooking is free of charge for you and applies to all current flights.
Requirements & conditions for the fee-free rebooking
- Destinations: all available destinations
- Booking period: Promotion period
- Flight period: unmimited
- Booking classes: Economy (incl. Light Rate), Premium Economy and Business
- Rebooking free of charge up to 14 days before the first flight (for outbound & return flights)
- Number of rebookings free of charge: 1x
- Rebooking on all flights
- There may be costs due to the higher new fare. Airfare difference for cheaper flights will not be refunded.
- Route and date can be changed