Fully relaxed at the airport: Take the stress out of checking in with Online Check-in from your home or office (Online Check-in is available to you on selected routes for Condor flights with Condor aircraft and Condor flight number "DE"). You can easily print your boarding pass in DIN A4 format from your own computer. You are also able to simply load your mobile boarding pass onto your Internet-enabled mobile device (smartphone, tablet), and show it when you check in.
Advantages at a glance
- Passengers with hand baggage can go directly to the gate
- A "baggage drop-off" for travelers with baggage on the day of departure
- Check in quickly and easily at home or in the office, and print your boarding pass straight away
- No stress at the airport
- Available between 24 and 2 hours prior to departure
- Also available for groups of up to 9 passengers
- Available for all booking classes
Your options during Online Check-in
You have two options available in our Online Check-in.
Basic Check-in: We have already found you a seat and you can get your boarding pass quickly and easily with just a few clicks.
Comfort Check-in: With our Comfort Check-in, you can choose your own favorite seat, as well as being able to enjoy our Priority Package with the following advantages:
- Priority Security Check: speed through the security check using the Priority Lane at all participating airports
- Priority Boarding: board quickly at the gate
- Priority Baggage: a time-saving service for your baggage. Your cases will be unloaded first at the arrival airport, and will be among the first on the carousel in the baggage claim area.
Comfort Check-in is already available to use for just 14.99 euro in zones 1 – 2 (shorthaul and mediumhaul routes), or 19.99 euro in zones 3 – 5 (longhaul routes).
Our Business Class and Premium Economy Class passengers will not be charged for using our Comfort Check-in, of course.
The Online Check-in is available at the following departure airports
Our Online Check-in is available for all flights departing from many airports (excluding flights to Cape Town).
If you are traveling with baggage that needs to be checked, please consider the check-in closing times at the respective airports. In order to start your vacation without any delays, please be at the gate 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please plan enough time for passport and security controls.
Unfortunately, the Online Check-in is not available in combination with certain services
- Passengers traveling with animals
- Unaccompanied minors
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Group reservations of more than 9 passengers
- Passengers flying with special baggage, which requires a fee to be paid at the airport
Please note: If you would you like to use our late night check-in and check in your baggage the night before your flight, there are additional charges to pay.