Fully relaxed at the airport: Use the Online Check-in to conveniently check in at home or in the office (the Online Check-in is available on Condor flights with Condor aircraft and Condor flight number "DE" on selected routes). You can easily print out your boarding pass with your computer.
At all departure airports, you are also able to simply load your mobile boarding pass onto your Internet-enabled mobile device (smartphone, tablet), and show it when you check in.
Advantages at a glance
- Passengers with carry-on baggage can go directly to the gate
- A "baggage drop-off" for travelers with baggage on the day of departure
- Check in quickly and easily at home or in the office, and print out your boarding pass straight away
- No stress at the airport
- Available between 24 hours and 2 hours prior to departure
- Also available for groups of up to 9 passengers
- Available for all booking classes
Checking in online is this easy
Reserve your favorite seat:
The Online Check-in is available at the following departure airports
Our Online Check-in is available for all flights departing from many airports (excluding flights to Cape Town).
If you are traveling with baggage that needs to be checked, please consider the check-in closing times at the respective airports. In order to start your vacation without any delays, please be at the gate 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please plan enough time for passport and security controls.
Unfortunately, the Online Check-in is not available in combination with certain services
- Passengers traveling with animals
- Unaccompanied minors
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Group reservations of more than 9 passengers
- Passengers flying with special baggage, which requires a fee to be paid at the airport
Please note: If you would you like to use our late night check-in and check in your baggage the night before your flight, there are additional charges to pay.